QUIKSILVER INDONESIA, PT
Quiksilver is a global leader and influencer of the youth and lifestyle markets.
We are moving aggressively to firmly establish Quiksilver as the market leader in SE Asia and need the skills of a talented person to help achieve this goal.
TECH (EYEWEAR, WATCHES, WETSUITS) PRODUCT COORDINATOR
Position Overview :
Maximize the performance of the Quiksilver and Roxy brands in South East Asia through the effective support and coordination of sales, logistics and support activities related to all technical categories.
Sales activities :
* Ensure the timely distribution and follow up of all sales information for the region including but not limited to :
* Order acknowledgments
* Order Confirmations
* Planned Delivery Notifications
Logistics activities :
* Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of purchase orders to suppliers.
* Reconcile supplier order acknowledgments against placed orders and notify Tech Product Manager of any discrepancies.
* Maintain all order information in the inventory management system
* Under direction of the Tech Product Manager coordinate the movement of product through the supply chain to end destinations in a timely and efficient manner.
Product Support activities :
Coordinate warranty claim processes for the department.
Financial Responsibilities/Duties :
Adhere to the department budget through the company Purchase Order System and inventory controls.
Facilitation and communication duties :
* Ensure effective communication lines are established and maintained with regional distributors, branch offices, relevant freight forwarders and warehouses to maximize supply chain efficiency via proper coordination.
* Ensure distribution of relevant information to regional distributors and branch offices in a timely and professional manner.
* Action all logistics support requests and queries of regional distributors and/or branch offices in a timely and professional manner.
* Report any problems experienced in a given market to ensure prompt action to resolve and if necessary review existing processes in liaison with the Tech Product Manager to improve operations.
* Identify and in liaison with the Tech Product Manager, manage the implementation of systems and procedures to improve the operations of the department.
* Perform any other duties within the scope of responsibility and capabilities of the employee as assigned by the Marketing and Sales Manager.
It is expected the successful applicant will possess the following competencies :
* Minimum D3 with 2 years experience in a similar position.
* Advanced level competency in the use of all standard MS Office applications.
* Previous experience in the use of ERP systems.
* Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English; both written and spoken.
* Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently to follow up on tasks to completion.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* A strong customer focus and desire to continuously improve the operations.
* A sound understanding and previous experience in production processes would be highly regarded
Please send your complete resume with latest photograph to :
Human Resources Manager
Jl. Raya Legian No. 362
Kuta Bali Indonesia
Application Close April 14, 2008
No comments yet.