Senior Sales Engineer – Pulp and Paper
Our client is US based company engaged in Filtration Solution for Industrial such as Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Pulp and Paper and others.
Function : Responsible for filtration & separation business development for Pulp & Paper industry customers, especially in East Java territory
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science with related working experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales/Marketing or Business Development for Industrial Equipment, Lubricants or related with filtration field with proven track record
- Fluent in English both oral and written since this posisition will be direct report to Regional Sales Manager in Bangkok, Thailand
- Willing to work independently and under minimum supervision
The scope of works included:
– Having good total fluid management knowledge especially in lubricant and hydraulic system
– Identify company’s business potential and new business opportunities within the assigned territory
– Designate key accounts and developing accounts for existing and potential customers
– Set sales projections and targets for assigned territory
– Achieve all sales projections and targets
– Implement sales action plans which are updated on an on going basis and as required
– Implement a sales call plan within the territory
– Record all key customer’s call , profiles and key contact person in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System on timely basis
– Assist in the development of strategic business plans for the assigned territory or market
– Implement strategies to further develop key account and build goodwill with customers
– Conduct in plant surveys, seminars and training
– Participate in continued self learning to improve individual selling skills and product knowledge
If you are interested to the position please submit your comprehensive resume along with recent photograph and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org no longer than one week after this advertisement.
No comments yet.