ALSTOM POWER ENERGY SYSTEM, PT
With its environmentally friendly and innovative technologies, ALSTOM is a global leader in power generation and rail transport.The Group employs more than 65.000 people in over 70 countries. PT. ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia, being part of ALSTOM Power, is now seeking highly qualified professionals who can work in team and willing to be stationed in our Surabaya office to fill the following position :
PROJECT MANAGER (Code: PM – Your Name)
Visit Us at : http://www.alstom.com
Key Responsibility :
* Execute project(s) in coordination with the Project Team
* Make, update and review the project plan and schedule
* Review Project Risks, provide mitigation plans
The successful candidate of both above positions should have following qualifications :
* Engineering background, with general Boiler knowledge
* Experience as a Project Manager in Power industries. Experienced Project Coordinators and/or Project Engineers will also be considered.
* Understand commercial issues/terms and contract management
* Team player and possess good communication skill
* Able to operate Microsoft Project. Knowledge in Primavera will be a plus.
* Fluent in English, minimum TOEFL : 600
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for this position by sending an application letter and up to date CV to the address stated below or by e-mail.
Application should be received no later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement. Please indicate the position code in the application letter and on the upper left of the envelope.
Human Resources Department
PT. ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia
PO BOX. 1655 SB 60016
Jawa Timur – Indonesia
All applicants will be treated confidentially, only short-listed candidates will be notified
No comments yet.