RGM Indonesia is a corporate services and part of RGM International Group with head office in Singapore. A diversified Asia Pacific business group managed by an international team of highly motivated and committed professionals. The Group’s main businesses are in pulp & paper (with trade mark brand “PaperOne”), palm oil as well as oil & gas, engineering, construction and infrastructure.
Rapid growth and targeted acquisitions have facilitated RGM International to extend group operations in East Singapore, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Malaysia and Finland.
Visit us at: http://www.rgmi.com
To support other business group, we are opening opportunity for high caliber professional as:
Legal Graduate Trainee
* Bachelor from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4 scale, from Law or Management.
* Two year experience in legal consultant
* Advance skill in program such as Power Point, Excel, Visio, SPSS
* Willing to traveling with high frequently to all Indonesia area
* English and Mandarin language skill are mandatory required
* Result oriented, Fast pace work, Well Organized, and High Quality deliver
Recruitment contact address
No comments yet.