PULAU MAS UTAMA, PT
A Bali based diverse business group, currently developing one of the assets for high-end resort, urgently needed a Project Manager that must have a high degree of initiative, great organizational ability, a willingness to work in a “hands on” style and strong leadership skills.
The Project Manager will report to the Director and will be responsible for the construction management of a 15hectare mixed-used five-star development resort and located in Bali. This position will represent the hotel owner and be involved in managing all aspects of this construction project and also future projects. Tasks will include the following:
* Selecting the construction management company and overseeing bidding proposals from all contractors.
* Managing construction contractors, overseeing project plans and site preparation, solving construction issues and ensuring that construction is completed on time and to the quality level required.
* Controlling project budget.
* Approving payments to contractors and suppliers
* Working closely with architects.
* The project Manager will have proven experiences in managing the construction projects.
* Posses strong leadership skills, be well organized as well as be well educated to at least the bachelor’s degree level within a civil construction discipline.
* The successful candidate will have outstanding interpersonal skills and have the ability to command respect combined with a strong commercial awareness.
* Expatriate Welcomed.
We are offers a competitive salary, with package, the chance to work independently and the opportunity to handle a high level of responsibility.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No comments yet.