Estimate & Project Cost Control (EPC-2)
* Male/Female, max. 30 Years.
* Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
* Minimum of 1-3 years of building structure experience.
* The ideal candidate should have knowledge on Civil engineering, have experience in Civil / constructions building, preparation and administration of construction contract documentation including Bills of Quantities, Managing overall regional project schedule and deliverables, Tracking of overall project progress, project tracking and compiling information from various teams, Tracking of overall project progress, project tracking and compiling information from various teams, and establishing and generating reports.
* Written and spoken in English minimum passive.
* Computer Literate (AutoCAD, SAP, STAAD, Primavera, MS. Project, Software/Program Engineering).
Developing and implementing preventive and corrective repairs and civil programs for all construction project building; and all of others related civil maintenance management, conducting cost analysis estimation, drafting, drawing, have good management skills, good computer.
Applicants must be prepared to work hard, a high of personal responsibility and integrity
What you need to submit:
* Application Letter
* Curriculum Vitae
* Your latest picture (size 4 x 6 cm, color)
If you are the ones that meet the criteria above, please send the application letters by e-mail to:
No comments yet.