TRADA Group – Marketing
Posted Nov 09, 07TRADA Group are business group engaged in Trading & Shipping to support Oil, Energy & Petrochemical Industry. Currently we are seeking a qualified professional candidate to join our team as:
Position Traders (Code: TDR) (For : Oil & Gas, Coal, Crude Palm Oil, Chemicals, Steel)
• Develops comprehensive sales plans and strategy to align sales activities with the overall company vision/mission
• Develop new product, new source and new market, domestic and international
• Responsible for and solve all problem in Procuring and Selling
• Gather market information and translate into business strategy and planning.
• Leads teams to implement critical programs/projects/initiatives, develops key metrics, and monitors and measures results
• Maintain the loyalty of Customers and Principals
• Plays a vital role in managing relationships with outside constituencies such as customers and trade organizations including contract negotiations, deal structures, relationship management, performance monitoring and reporting
• Develops Sales budget with full accountability, and regularly oversee/ensure that budget is inline with departmental operations
• Hold minimum S1 degree majoring in Marketing or any other related discipline with at least 3 years experience in related field
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Has a solid networking, domestic and international
• Computer literate and must be fluent in English both verbal and written
If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please e-mail your complete CV, current & expected salary, indicating the job positions before November 29, 2007 to: email@example.com
Please put your application code on your e-mail subject.
No comments yet.