PT Seatech Infosys
Posted Nov 03, 2007SeaTech Consulting Group is a purveyor of information technology solutions to the insurance industry. Established in 1990 in California, USA, it has expanded its operation to China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and the UK.
We are looking for a Programmer for Desktop Application Development Team. The selected candidate will work as IT Consultant including desktop application programming, database programming & report development.
Position Desktop Application Programmer (IT-DAP)
• Maximum age 25 years old
• Hold Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Engineering with GPA min 2.75
• Strong knowledge of Relational Database Management System, SQL Programming, and Object Oriented Programming
• IT Knowledge Skills in ORACLE and Crystal Report
• IT Programming Skill in Gupta/Centura is an advantage
• Knowledge of General Insurance is an advantage
• Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skill
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Self-motivated, hardworking, willing to learn, excellent team-player and be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Fresh Graduates are welcomed
Interested candidates please send your application, resume and recent photographs to: email@example.com (please write code IT-DAP on the e-mail subject) before November 24, 2007
No comments yet.