Lionbridge Technologies, Inc
Posted Nov 03, 07
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a leading provider of globalization and testing services. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client’s product and content life cycle – from development to globalization, testing and maintenance. Global organizations in all industries rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge now maintains more than 50 solution centers in 25 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.comPosition Web Evaluator (Javanese)
• The team at Lionbridge Technologies with solution centers in 25 countries worldwide is recruiting part-time self-employed workers who are fluent speakers in Javanese and English who are based in Indonesia to join its team of Web Evaluation Raters.
• Good working knowledge of English is essential
• Fluency in Javanese
• We are seeking people who are Internet-savvy and have access to internet
• Background in IT is helpful but not essential
• If you are a non-national then you should be based in Indonesia for 5 years or more
• Recognized English certification (e.g. Cambridge) would be an advantage
• You will be involved in evaluating web search engines. The hours are flexible to fit around your family and home life, so ideal for someone looking for a work-life balance (10-20 hours per week).
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Personal Services, Others or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): Fluent English, Fluent Javanese, Internet Skills.
• Required language(s): English.
• Preferred language(s): Indonesia.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Indonesia Java.
• Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
• Part-Time and Temporary position available.
How to Apply?
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume in ENGLISH and a cover letter detailing your relevant skill set, hobbies, interests and experiences as well as your nationality and country of residence before November 29, 2007
No comments yet.