HALLIBURTON – Tech Prof-Well Design
Posted 21-10-2007As a Global Company in the Oil and Gas Service Industry, Halliburton delivers Expertise, Service, Speed and New Technology leading the world in Integrated Energy Services, Engineering, Construction and Maintenance. To support our operations in Indonesia. We are seeking highly qualified candidates.
Tech Prof-Well Design
Assists in all well planning activities; performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles. Duties include assisting daily in updating of well plans and survey files; monitoring well paths and performing assigned tasks in checking anti-collision criteria, etc; using Compass EDM Software. Running Torque and Drag. Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA). Hydraulics analysis in both planning and drilling phases. Assists in the preparation of proposals, tenders, technical reports, etc. and any other assigned duties that will assist in the professional and efficient operation of the directional drilling office. At this level, assignments are generally well defined with clear and specified objectives. Typical requirements include a technical degree or equivalent industry experience. Typical incumbents have a minimum of :
1. Minimum education S-1 (Petroleum Engineering)
2. Has 1-2 years experience in Well Planning or in the Oil Industry.
3. Computer literate in Windows based programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
4. Literate in Compass EDM & PLANIT Software would be a bonus but not essential as training will be provided.
5. Fluency in English both written and spoken
6. Good interpersonal skill and ability to communicate with others effectively
7. Willing to be assigned anywhere in Indonesia.
Only candidates who meet the qualifications and experience are invited to apply.
Please send detailed resumes and recent photograph to :
PT. Halliburton Indonesia
PO Box 7575/ JKSCCE
12560 Jakarta Indonesia
Please put the position code applied for at the top left of the envelope and on the subject if you send by e-mail.
No more than 14 days from the date of this advertisement, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Expiry date : Sunday, November 04, 2007
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
No comments yet.