PT YTL Jawa Timur
Under Indonesia’s private power programmer, PT YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2×610 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya. We currently have vacancy for:
Control & Instrument Technician (Jawa Timur – Probolinggo)
* You will be responsible to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Field Control & Instrumentation equipment at Boiler & Turbines Plant Area
* Hold minimum Diploma 3 years (D3) in Physics Engineering or Electronic from a reputable local University / Polytechnic
* Having 3 years relevant experiences at heavy industries or power plants
* Good skill in instrumentation, control and automation system troubleshooting
* Having good knowledge in control, instrumentation and automation equipment (pneumatic, electronic and microprocessor based / smart system) and familiar with Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs and its Man machines interfaces
* Accurate, reliable and enthusiasm
* Capable and willingness to work under pressure, extended working hours and Call In scheme
* Good command in written and spoken English
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector
Please submit a fully detailed CV in English, latest on 26 September 2007 to:
PT YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No 36
Paiton – Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 67291
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence and Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph.
Advertised: 14-9-07 | Closing Date: 13-10-07.
No comments yet.